Rules & Regulations
- If a student admitted to the Institute is found to have given any false information or suppressed some material information, his/her admission will be cancelled and fees will not be refunded to such a candidate.
- Cost of Application Fee and Admission Fee once paid is non-refundable and Refund of Tuition Fee is as per the norms of AICTE.
- The total tuition fee for PGDM / MBA / MCA / BBA programs for Merit and International student category may be paid in equal yearly installments. The first such installment shall be paid before the start of the session. No extension of time limit will be granted for the same. For NRI, NRI sponsored and corporate sponsored candidates, the fee is payable annually in advance.
- The Institute does not take responsibility for delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the Institute and the applicant.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of district of Hyderabad, Telangana INDIA.
- Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their graduation result are required to submit the marks sheet up to 31st October, 2015, failing which the candidate will cease to be a student of the Institute. In such case, security deposit alone will be refunded.
- Also, students who are not able to secure 50% marks in their final result of graduation exam after the admission is granted will have to withdraw from the program and no fee except security deposit will be refundable.
- A student should observe all the rules and regulations, framed from time to time by the Institute. Breach of any of these may render him / her liable for penalty under the rules and/or expulsion from the Institute.
- PGDM Programs of Vishwa Vishwani offered are compulsorily residential for out station students. Staying in the Institute’s hostel for the complete 2 years program is mandatory and will not be changed under any circumstances.
The Institute reserves the right to alter the course content of the programs, rules and regulations, teaching schedule, fees payable, living charges and /or any other matter pertaining to its working. The Principal Director’s decision will be deemed as final in all such matters.