Eligibility - PGDM / MBA
- Graduate with minimum 50% aggregate, from any UGC recognized University or Institution.
- Valid score/grade in CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT/ICET/CMAT or any other equivalent entrance conducted by any state govt. recognized body.
Procuring the Application form :- The Application form can be obtained from the admission office on payment of
INR 900 in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of INR 900 drawn in favour of “Vishwa Vishwani institute of systems and management”. PAYABLE AT Hyderabad. Alternatively, the application form can be downloaded from the website vishwavishwani.ac.in.
Submission of the Filled in application form:- The Application duly filled and signed Should be attached with the following documents
The Application form with the above documents attached should be sent to the Admissions office at the following address:
- Photocopies of Certificates of Class 10th, 12th and Degree.
- Photocopies of Final mark sheets of Class 10th, 12th and Degree.
- Photocopy of the Entrance Score card
- Two passport size photographs
- Demand Draft of INR 900 in case the application is downloaded from website
The Director Admissions,
Vishwa Vihwani Institute of Systems & Management
404, 4thFloor, Mehatab Arcade,
Opp Ganesh Temple,
TARNAKA X Roads,
Call for Group Discussion and Personal Interview/Micro Presentation:
V V I S M conducts Selection across different centers in the country. The detailed schedule of GD and PI will be intimated to the applicants by post, e-mail and SMS. The schedule will also be displayed in our website vishwavishawani.ac.in
Financing of Programs:
V V I S M has an understanding with AXIS Bank for providing education loans to students on priority, who are selected for admission, subject to fulfillment of their terms and submission of required documents by the students. Interested students may contact the Axis Bank branch at their respective place of residence regarding the details for availing loan at competitive rates.
Hostel Facility : Separate Hostel facility for Boys and Girls are available on twin sharing basis based on the number of students opted for hostel accommodation.